Anime's world tuga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of all the Fans of Animes!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AW's T, the forum where you can see all of your favourite animes! =D
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 48 on Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:19 am
Top posters
JSVS
Alex Louis Armstrong I_vote_lcapAlex Louis Armstrong I_voting_barAlex Louis Armstrong I_vote_rcap 
Zula Lee
Alex Louis Armstrong I_vote_lcapAlex Louis Armstrong I_voting_barAlex Louis Armstrong I_vote_rcap 
katskya7
Latest topics
» Bunta Fujiwara
Alex Louis Armstrong EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:42 pm by

» Extra Stage 2
Alex Louis Armstrong EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm by

» Battle Stage 2
Alex Louis Armstrong EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Fourth Stage
Alex Louis Armstrong EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Battle Stage
Alex Louis Armstrong EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm by

» Maria Asagi
Alex Louis Armstrong EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:57 pm by

» Rules [Read please]
Alex Louis Armstrong EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:46 pm by

» Zula Lee
Alex Louis Armstrong EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:27 am by

» -------------->Red
Alex Louis Armstrong EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 am by

Navegação
 Portal
 Índice
 Membros
 FAQ
 Buscar
Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is zesyiga

Our users have posted a total of 235 messages in 222 subjects
Parceiros
Alex Louis Armstrong Bannernfx22
Poll

Alex Louis Armstrong

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
JSVS
Admin
JSVS

Pontos : 11437

Ficha do personagem
Alex Louis Armstrong Left_bar_bleue100/100Alex Louis Armstrong Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Alex Louis Armstrong Vide
PostSubject: Alex Louis Armstrong   Alex Louis Armstrong EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Alex Louis Armstrong
Alex Louis Armstrong Armstrong

Alex Louis Armstrong, the "Strong Arm Alchemist," is a large and comically emotional State Alchemist who will burst into tears or joyous praise, given the right situation, and embraces others in an effort to console them. Because he is an extremely strong character, this usually causes great personal injury to others. Armstrong is very proud of his strength and of his muscular physique, frequently taking off his shirt so that he can flex for the benefit of others. As a final element of his comedic properties, he has the tendency to "sparkle"; when first appearing in a scene or taking off his shirt, pink stars radiate from his body. Despite his humorous tendencies, Armstrong can be very serious when the situation calls for it. He is not fond of violence and will try to end conflicts peacefully, and will break down and cry if an innocent person is killed.

Armstrong comes from a wealthy family of aristocrats who have earned renown in most professions. He has mastered many of his family's talents for himself, and when displaying such a talent, he remarks it to have been "passed down the Armstrong line for generations." His alchemical skills also represent a remnant of his family's history; by using a unique kind of brass knuckles, Armstrong can reshape any solid object that he punches. In addition to projectiles and barriers for combat purposes, he can use this talent to create buildings, and, at times, sculptures of himself. Armstrong is a valuable ally of Roy Mustang and the Elric brothers, even if they are not always happy to be in his emotional company. He takes his honor as a soldier and as a leader seriously, and always looks out for his peers' and subordinates' best interests. Kenji Utsumi voices him in the Japanese series, and Christopher R. Sabat in the English adaptation.
Back to top Go down
https://animeworldtuga.forumotion.com

Alex Louis Armstrong

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime's world tuga :: Animes :: Full Metal Alchemist :: Characters sheet -
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com