Anime's world tuga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of all the Fans of Animes!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AW's T, the forum where you can see all of your favourite animes! =D
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 48 on Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:19 am
Top posters
JSVS
David- Red Shield I_vote_lcapDavid- Red Shield I_voting_barDavid- Red Shield I_vote_rcap 
Zula Lee
David- Red Shield I_vote_lcapDavid- Red Shield I_voting_barDavid- Red Shield I_vote_rcap 
katskya7
Latest topics
» Bunta Fujiwara
David- Red Shield EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:42 pm by

» Extra Stage 2
David- Red Shield EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm by

» Battle Stage 2
David- Red Shield EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Fourth Stage
David- Red Shield EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Battle Stage
David- Red Shield EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm by

» Maria Asagi
David- Red Shield EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:57 pm by

» Rules [Read please]
David- Red Shield EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:46 pm by

» Zula Lee
David- Red Shield EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:27 am by

» -------------->Red
David- Red Shield EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 am by

Navegação
 Portal
 Índice
 Membros
 FAQ
 Buscar
Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is zesyiga

Our users have posted a total of 235 messages in 222 subjects
Parceiros
David- Red Shield Bannernfx22
Poll

David- Red Shield

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
JSVS
Admin
JSVS

Pontos : 11437

Ficha do personagem
David- Red Shield Left_bar_bleue100/100David- Red Shield Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

David- Red Shield Vide
PostSubject: David- Red Shield   David- Red Shield EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:27 pm

David
David- Red Shield David-from-blood-plus

David was the sole survivor of a chiropteran attack on his special forces squad before joining the Red Shield. His father was also a member of Red Shield and was one of Saya's victims in the Vietnam incident. It is implied that he, along with Joel, are the only members that are descended from a line of Red Shield operatives. He is aware of Saya's past life and wishes to use her in the struggle against the chiroptera. David's red crystal item is a cross.

David tends to be straight-faced and serious, with a somewhat cold personality. However, he also assumes an unofficial guardianship of Kai and Riku, and would be instrumental in helping Kai come to terms with what Saya is and with Riku's conversion to a chevalier. He seems to take a particular interest in helping Kai grow up to be a strong man who can support Saya and Riku as their brother, despite their unusual natures.

When the Red Shield's headquarters are destroyed and Saya is believed to have gone down with it, David sinks into a deep depression and becomes an alcoholic. Haji helps David snap his world back into focus, though, after Haji makes an observation about David's unhappiness, and he picks up his gun and is able to fight once more. During the investigations into one of Cinq Flèches's lab, he finds Julia and she tells him something about the research they are doing.He talks to her briefly again at Amshel's party, and lets her know that she will always be welcome back with the group.

Towards the end of the series, Dr. Collins tries to murder Julia, but David jumps in front of her, getting critically wounded himself. Julia keeps vigil over him in the hospital, and after he recovers they begin a romantic relationship.At the end of the series, Julia is pregnant with his child.
Back to top Go down
https://animeworldtuga.forumotion.com

David- Red Shield

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime's world tuga :: Animes :: Blood + :: Characters sheet -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com