Anime's world tuga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of all the Fans of Animes!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AW's T, the forum where you can see all of your favourite animes! =D
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 48 on Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:19 am
Top posters
JSVS
----->Leorio<----- I_vote_lcap----->Leorio<----- I_voting_bar----->Leorio<----- I_vote_rcap 
Zula Lee
----->Leorio<----- I_vote_lcap----->Leorio<----- I_voting_bar----->Leorio<----- I_vote_rcap 
katskya7
Latest topics
» Bunta Fujiwara
----->Leorio<----- EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:42 pm by

» Extra Stage 2
----->Leorio<----- EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm by

» Battle Stage 2
----->Leorio<----- EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Fourth Stage
----->Leorio<----- EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Battle Stage
----->Leorio<----- EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm by

» Maria Asagi
----->Leorio<----- EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:57 pm by

» Rules [Read please]
----->Leorio<----- EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:46 pm by

» Zula Lee
----->Leorio<----- EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:27 am by

» -------------->Red
----->Leorio<----- EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 am by

Navegação
 Portal
 Índice
 Membros
 FAQ
 Buscar
Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is zesyiga

Our users have posted a total of 235 messages in 222 subjects
Parceiros
----->Leorio<----- Bannernfx22
Poll

----->Leorio<-----

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
JSVS
Admin
JSVS

Pontos : 11437

Ficha do personagem
----->Leorio<----- Left_bar_bleue100/100----->Leorio<----- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

----->Leorio<----- Vide
PostSubject: ----->Leorio<-----   ----->Leorio<----- EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:12 pm

Leorio
----->Leorio<----- Leorio

Leorio meets Gon just as Gon leaves Whale Island to take the Hunter Exam. Much is unknown about Leorio. He once lost a close friend, Pietro, to a debilitating illness. Leorio feels deeply remorseful about being unable to save his friend, as the illness was entirely curable, but required a surgery he could not afford. Thus, he aspires to become a doctor—one that not only cures the ill of their disease, but also waives the fee for the poor. In this light, his outwardly superficial reason to join the Hunter Exams in the pursuit of great wealth has a more noble justification—the money he gains is used not only to fund for his medical school fees, but also to pay for the medicine and other miscellaneous expenditures when treating those who can't afford it.

Leorio is not one who balks and retreats when faced against overwhelming odds in battle. A loyal, trustworthy ally who greatly values the ties of friendship, he acts like the 'big brother' of the group. He often provides comic relief; Killua normally ridicules him for his comparatively older age. His impulsive and brash nature has sometimes caused more trouble to people around him. Another flair he has is his ability to 'straight-talk' past any situation at hand. Though he is often outshone by the genius combat abilities of Gon and Killua, it should be noted that compared to the average man, Leorio is indeed very powerful. He is physically stronger than Gon (when neither are using nen), as he was able to open the second gate to the Zoldyck estate, while Gon was only able to open the first. His weapon of choice is a switch blade.
Back to top Go down
https://animeworldtuga.forumotion.com

----->Leorio<-----

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime's world tuga :: Animes :: Hunter X Hunter :: Characters sheet -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com