Anime's world tuga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of all the Fans of Animes!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AW's T, the forum where you can see all of your favourite animes! =D
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 48 on Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:19 am
Top posters
JSVS
Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa I_vote_lcapShinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa I_voting_barShinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa I_vote_rcap 
Zula Lee
Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa I_vote_lcapShinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa I_voting_barShinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa I_vote_rcap 
katskya7
Latest topics
» Bunta Fujiwara
Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:42 pm by

» Extra Stage 2
Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm by

» Battle Stage 2
Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Fourth Stage
Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Battle Stage
Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm by

» Maria Asagi
Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:57 pm by

» Rules [Read please]
Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:46 pm by

» Zula Lee
Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:27 am by

» -------------->Red
Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 am by

Navegação
 Portal
 Índice
 Membros
 FAQ
 Buscar
Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is zesyiga

Our users have posted a total of 235 messages in 222 subjects
Parceiros
Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa Bannernfx22
Poll

Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
JSVS
Admin
JSVS

Pontos : 11437

Ficha do personagem
Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa Left_bar_bleue100/100Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa Vide
PostSubject: Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa   Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:21 pm

Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa Shinichi-Conan

At the beginning of the series, Jimmy is a 17-year-old student at Teitan High School. He was already well-known as a brilliant young detective who closed many difficult cases that the professionals could not, and known as the savior of the police force. Jimmy was born to Booker Kudo, a mystery writer and Vivian Kudo, a former movie star. He is extremely intelligent, and even from a young age, was very intuitive and observant. Due to the influence of his father, and the generally laissez-faire environment at home, he has long been an incessant and persistent reader, especially of mystery novels.Booker started taking Jimmy to crime scenes since sixth grade which inspired him to be a Detective. Aside from Jimmy's intelligence, Jimmy is also an extremely skilled soccer player. At first, it was to hone his reflexes but he grew fond of the sport.Jimmy is also known for his inability to sing, but was revealed to have perfect pitch. He is also a skilled violinist, taking after his idol Sherlock Holmes. He apparently can speak English, as he once conversed with and translated for an American diplomat.

Jimmy is a good friend to Rachel Moore whom he has known since kindergarten.Jimmy has not found any interest in other girls.. After changing into Conan, Jimmy sometimes calls her over the telephone and imitates his normal voice with the voice-changing bowtie, so that she is not worried about him.. He convinces her that he is off solving a very difficult case and will return once the investigation concludes. Jimmy/Conan is not without sexual fantasies regarding Rachel; the most obvious example being his getting nosebleeds or blushing--manga shorthand for lust-- when he sees her in a bathing suit, or when Rachel pulled him into an onsen with her. Jimmy is actually in love with Rachel but he's not good at expressing his feelings towards her.

Jimmy also has a strong sense of justice as he constantly tries to arrest the Black Organization as well as blaming himself when a murder occurs before him. His sense of justice can however sometimes cause him to be sceptical as he was initially with Anita Hailey.
Back to top Go down
https://animeworldtuga.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime's world tuga :: Animes :: Detective Conan :: Characters sheet -
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com