Anime's world tuga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of all the Fans of Animes!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AW's T, the forum where you can see all of your favourite animes! =D
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 48 on Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:19 am
Top posters
JSVS
hiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara I_vote_lcaphiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara I_voting_barhiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara I_vote_rcap 
Zula Lee
hiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara I_vote_lcaphiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara I_voting_barhiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara I_vote_rcap 
katskya7
Latest topics
» Bunta Fujiwara
hiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:42 pm by

» Extra Stage 2
hiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm by

» Battle Stage 2
hiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Fourth Stage
hiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Battle Stage
hiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm by

» Maria Asagi
hiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:57 pm by

» Rules [Read please]
hiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:46 pm by

» Zula Lee
hiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:27 am by

» -------------->Red
hiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 am by

Navegação
 Portal
 Índice
 Membros
 FAQ
 Buscar
Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is zesyiga

Our users have posted a total of 235 messages in 222 subjects
Parceiros
hiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara Bannernfx22
Poll

hiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
JSVS
Admin
JSVS

Pontos : 11481

Ficha do personagem
hiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara Left_bar_bleue100/100hiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

hiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara Vide
PostSubject: hiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara   hiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:37 pm

Sherry/ Ai Haibara

hiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara Anita_Hailey

Shiho Miyano grew up within the villainous secret crime syndicate, the "Black Organization," along with her sister, Akemi. She is the daughter of an English mother and a Japanese father, also scientists and members of the Black Organization, both of whom are dead. A prodigy, she was sent to the United States for education at a young age, then returned to Japan as a chemist to continue an unfinished secret project that her parents had been working on for the Black Organization. Her code name within the organization is "Sherry".

Shiho was about 18 years old when she developed the experimental test compound APTX 4869. She discovered that it could be used as a poison to kill without leaving any traces of itself in a body. In the manga, while researching its effects, Shiho noticed that a rare few of her lab mice had become younger after being given the drug instead of dying. Meanwhile, the Black Organization had begun using APTX 4869 to commit untraceable murders. Unaware of the drug's rare side effect, the Black Organization orders a search for Jimmy Kudo because his body had not been found. Shiho searched Jimmy's house twice after he had been shrunk to confirm his death for the Black Organization. She began to suspect Jimmy's transformation after she searched his house for the second time and noticed that his childhood clothes were missing. Shiho then confirmed him as deceased so the organization would not look into the matter further and kill him.

Her dissatisfaction over the Black Organization's usage of the APTX 4869-- for killing purposes, in addition to her open questioning over the murder of her sister Akemi Miyano resulted in her imprisonment and scheduled execution by the Black Organization. With no other way out, she decided to secretly commit suicide by taking a pill of APTX 4869.

However, it made her body's physical age regress to that of about her seven or eight-year-old self, the same fluke that happened to Jimmy Kudo. With her new small body, she escapes from the Black Organization and collapses in front of Jimmy's house, hoping he may be able to help her. She was then found and adopted by Hiroshi Agasa.

To prevent the knowledge of her transfiguration from being discovered, she and Hiroshi Agasa created her alias Anita Hailey, known as Ai Haibara in Japan. The translated Viz manga had her alias as Anita Hailey from Anna Katherine Green, the first American mystery writer, and Hailey was suggested by Agasa as it means "hero". Though she took the name, she disagreed with the reasoning. She then attends Teitan Elementary along with Conan, and helps him solve cases and find clues about the Black Organization.

Shiho has a jaded, mistrustful, sarcastic, and cold attitude and often reminds others about the darker side of reality and human nature. Anita also acts older than she is supposed to be in school, which the detective boys refer to as "cool". But despite her cold acts, Shiho is actually a kind and caring girl.

In the fourth movie in the series, she says to Jimmy/Conan that she wished that she would forget her memories about the Black Organization, the death of her sister and the pill, claiming all she wants was to be a normal little girl and live together with Conan instead. But then as Conan was shocked by the words, Ai immediately said that she was lying, keeping in line with the sarcastic part of her personality. This could also be interpreted as a sign of insecurity: at times, she says things that may or may not be her actual beliefs. If they're taken badly, she may simply choose to cover them up by saying she's joking. For example, at one point, she tells Conan that her age is "18, perfect for you, right?". Conan is surprised - "Just kidding." If interpreted that way, she may or may not have some affection beyond friendship for Conan/Jimmy; however, whichever the case, she certainly respects him. Ai also seems to have some interest in fashion, as she has made repeated requests for a certain type of purse when asked to do something.

She is fearful of Black Organization members Vermouth, Gin and worries they will find her one day and kill her along with anyone who knows about her. When a Black Organization member is nearby, she can feel their malicious stares. As Ai Haibara, she is very indifferent to the ideals pitched in by the Junior Detective League. Often she acts as a babysitter for them, explaining complicated matters to them or keeping them out of trouble. Still, she regards them all as the first real friends she has ever had.

She has an interesting relationship with Rachel, where it initially appears that she is avoiding her. She frequently ignores Rachel's comments toward her, even going so far as to pretend to be asleep when she enters a room (though it is very transparent to everyone that it's an act). Conan is mystified as to what would make Ai act this way, and no clear motive is actually presented. However, strong clues have shown that Ai is reminded of her sister when sees Rachel, perhaps because of their similar appearances and personalities. While she maintains her distance from Rachel, she is motivated to speak to her in one case where Rachel leaving Professor Agasa's residence could endanger her life, asking her not to go (though avoiding saying why). Rachel appears to think Ai does not like her for some unknown reason, but she respects Ai's need for distance. She maintains a friendly demeanor toward her, and treats her like the other children.
Back to top Go down
https://animeworldtuga.forumotion.com

hiho Miano/Sherry/ Ai Haibara

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime's world tuga :: Animes :: Detective Conan :: Characters sheet -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com