Anime's world tuga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of all the Fans of Animes!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AW's T, the forum where you can see all of your favourite animes! =D
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 48 on Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:19 am
Top posters
JSVS
Sokka,The boomerang guy I_vote_lcapSokka,The boomerang guy I_voting_barSokka,The boomerang guy I_vote_rcap 
Zula Lee
Sokka,The boomerang guy I_vote_lcapSokka,The boomerang guy I_voting_barSokka,The boomerang guy I_vote_rcap 
katskya7
Latest topics
» Bunta Fujiwara
Sokka,The boomerang guy EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:42 pm by

» Extra Stage 2
Sokka,The boomerang guy EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm by

» Battle Stage 2
Sokka,The boomerang guy EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Fourth Stage
Sokka,The boomerang guy EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Battle Stage
Sokka,The boomerang guy EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm by

» Maria Asagi
Sokka,The boomerang guy EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:57 pm by

» Rules [Read please]
Sokka,The boomerang guy EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:46 pm by

» Zula Lee
Sokka,The boomerang guy EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:27 am by

» -------------->Red
Sokka,The boomerang guy EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 am by

Navegação
 Portal
 Índice
 Membros
 FAQ
 Buscar
Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is zesyiga

Our users have posted a total of 235 messages in 222 subjects
Parceiros
Sokka,The boomerang guy Bannernfx22
Poll

Sokka,The boomerang guy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
JSVS
Admin
JSVS

Pontos : 11497

Ficha do personagem
Sokka,The boomerang guy Left_bar_bleue100/100Sokka,The boomerang guy Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Sokka,The boomerang guy Vide
PostSubject: Sokka,The boomerang guy   Sokka,The boomerang guy EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Sokka,The boomerang guy Sokka

Nationality: South water tribe
hair color: Brown
Eye color: Blue
Position: Warrior, inventor, strategist and espadachim
First appearance: " Boy of the iceberg "
Dubbing original: Jack DeSena
Brazilian dubbing: Caius César Mello

Resmungão, lover of meat and sarcasm, Sokka who is always has the best ideas. Way series, Sokka is humorously of opposite sex in this series. It is ironic because Katara says one of the first episodes: "you only it's boring because they never beijou a girl". First, when visiting the island Kiyoshi knew a warrior called Suki (which he love). A little later, in the North Pole, met the Princess Yue, who, despite already be compromised with another, not resisted the enchantments Katara's brother. Apparently, the young seems to have conquered the hearts of Toph, besides having called the attention of Ty Lee on some occasions. Sokka has a certain charm, has a great physiognomy and great charisma. One of the most intelligent audience; sometimes it is somewhat pessimistic and somewhat desastrado, which, as a result, making it one of the largest responsible part series cômica. Although not a folder has improved its technical control and demonstrates a great deal of courage on the battlefield. It is impossible not to laugh of the things that happen with it: the guy looks like a magnet for funniest situations.

Sokka grew in their town as an aspiring Warrior training water tribe in the South. Forced early ripening after his mother be dead in a fire nation's attack, it has cultivated combat skills with a military zeal, while its sister gave domestic tasks and practises the fold of water. When he made 13 years, his father and the other men of the village began to fight alongside the Kingdom of Earth, leaving it to take account of the tribe beside Katara and his grandmother. As the man older tribe, Sokka took an almost-leadership to 15 years, protecting fiercely their village of any foreign threat and trying to educate the children of the village in a new generation of defenders.

During a fishery, Katara and Sokka discovered last Airbender episodes sleeping inside an iceberg. After releasing him, Katara Sokka initially believed Last Airbender episodes were a fire nation spy, desconfiando from the point of evicting it from the village. After discovering that Avatar Last Airbender episodes was intended to control the four elements and bring peace back into the world, Sokka accepts again, realizing that they have a common enemy: the fire nation. By joining the Last Airbender episodes in travel Katara and towards the North Pole, it nourishes the expectation to improve their skills in combat and face some prize-doubling of fire in the path.

" Sokka master "(season 3), it demonstrates doubts and concerns about its role in the group because you can't fold any element. Encouraged by friends, he seeks a master can you teach the art of sword. Rather than brute force or a flawless technique, creativity and originality of Sokka are more technical in its stand, and his master notes that over time, Sokka can become a big espadachim. His sword is made of iron produced from a meteor, with Black Blade. At the end of the series ends dating girl Suki.
Back to top Go down
https://animeworldtuga.forumotion.com

Sokka,The boomerang guy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime's world tuga :: Animes :: Avatar :: Characters sheet -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com