Anime's world tuga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of all the Fans of Animes!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AW's T, the forum where you can see all of your favourite animes! =D
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 48 on Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:19 am
Top posters
JSVS
Envy- the third homunculus I_vote_lcapEnvy- the third homunculus I_voting_barEnvy- the third homunculus I_vote_rcap 
Zula Lee
Envy- the third homunculus I_vote_lcapEnvy- the third homunculus I_voting_barEnvy- the third homunculus I_vote_rcap 
katskya7
Latest topics
» Bunta Fujiwara
Envy- the third homunculus EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:42 pm by

» Extra Stage 2
Envy- the third homunculus EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm by

» Battle Stage 2
Envy- the third homunculus EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Fourth Stage
Envy- the third homunculus EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Battle Stage
Envy- the third homunculus EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm by

» Maria Asagi
Envy- the third homunculus EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:57 pm by

» Rules [Read please]
Envy- the third homunculus EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:46 pm by

» Zula Lee
Envy- the third homunculus EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:27 am by

» -------------->Red
Envy- the third homunculus EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 am by

Navegação
 Portal
 Índice
 Membros
 FAQ
 Buscar
Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is zesyiga

Our users have posted a total of 235 messages in 222 subjects
Parceiros
Envy- the third homunculus Bannernfx22
Poll

Envy- the third homunculus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
JSVS
Admin
JSVS

Pontos : 11481

Ficha do personagem
Envy- the third homunculus Left_bar_bleue100/100Envy- the third homunculus Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Envy- the third homunculus Vide
PostSubject: Envy- the third homunculus   Envy- the third homunculus EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:00 pm

Envy
Envy- the third homunculus FMA_Envy

Envy is the third homunculus to appear in the series. He can assume any appearance he wishes. When not in disguise, he prefers the form of an androgynous figure. Because of his ability, Envy usually acts as infiltrator for the other homunculi, often assuming another's identity in order to gain sensitive intelligence. Before the start of the manga, Envy assumed the form of a State Military soldier opposed to the Ishvalan occupation, and shot an Ishvalan child, sparking the resulting civil war. Envy is very proud of this achievement, as he enjoys violence between humans.

In the manga, Envy's natural form resembles that of an enormous demonic creature, composed of citizens of Xerxes. After Lust's death, Envy replaces her as the homunculi's messenger. On a mission to personally capture Dr. Marcoh, all of the Xerxes' souls composing Envy's true form are destroyed in the ensuing battle, reducing Envy to a tiny parasitic creature. Envy is then handed over to May Chang in a mason jar for her to take back to Xing, but Envy instead convinces her to return to Central, where he absorbs several super-soldiers to recreate his body. Soon after, Mustang confronts Envy, where he learns that Envy was Maes Hughes' murderer. Envy stands no chance against Mustang's vengeful wrath, and was quickly subdued and rendered to his parasitic form once more. After Edward sympathizes with Envy over the jealousy he feels towards the strength of humans, Envy, who was disgusted that Edward understood how he felt, commits suicide by tearing out the Philosopher's Stone at his core.

In the first anime, Envy was the first homunculus and the only one with no desire to become human, and served as Dante's right hand. Throughout the series, Envy expresses a vendetta against the Elric Brothers that was later clarified in his origins: Envy was created by Hohenheim's attempt to revive the dead child he had with Dante long ago. When his father left him and Dante to start another family, Envy began to hate Hohenheim and transferred that loathing towards his two half brothers, Edward and Alphonse Elric, even successfully killing Edward after revealing to him the truth of their relationship. After learning Hohenheim was still alive and on the opposite side of the Gate, Envy, leaping at the chance to personally kill his father, forces himself through while assuming the form of a giant serpent, and then loses his power of transformation. In Conqueror of Shamballa, it was later revealed that the Thule Society had captured Envy, and had been given Hohenheim as a human chew toy before being used as a sacrifice to open the Gate linking the two worlds. In the first Japanese series, Envy is voiced by Mayumi Yamaguchi, and by Wendy Powell in the English adaptation. His voice in the new series is provided by Minami Takayama.
Back to top Go down
https://animeworldtuga.forumotion.com

Envy- the third homunculus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime's world tuga :: Animes :: Full Metal Alchemist :: Characters sheet -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com