Anime's world tuga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of all the Fans of Animes!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AW's T, the forum where you can see all of your favourite animes! =D
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 48 on Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:19 am
Top posters
JSVS
Greed- Ultimate Shield I_vote_lcapGreed- Ultimate Shield I_voting_barGreed- Ultimate Shield I_vote_rcap 
Zula Lee
Greed- Ultimate Shield I_vote_lcapGreed- Ultimate Shield I_voting_barGreed- Ultimate Shield I_vote_rcap 
katskya7
Latest topics
» Bunta Fujiwara
Greed- Ultimate Shield EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:42 pm by

» Extra Stage 2
Greed- Ultimate Shield EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm by

» Battle Stage 2
Greed- Ultimate Shield EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Fourth Stage
Greed- Ultimate Shield EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Battle Stage
Greed- Ultimate Shield EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm by

» Maria Asagi
Greed- Ultimate Shield EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:57 pm by

» Rules [Read please]
Greed- Ultimate Shield EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:46 pm by

» Zula Lee
Greed- Ultimate Shield EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:27 am by

» -------------->Red
Greed- Ultimate Shield EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 am by

Navegação
 Portal
 Índice
 Membros
 FAQ
 Buscar
Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is zesyiga

Our users have posted a total of 235 messages in 222 subjects
Parceiros
Greed- Ultimate Shield Bannernfx22
Poll

Greed- Ultimate Shield

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
JSVS
Admin
JSVS

Pontos : 11439

Ficha do personagem
Greed- Ultimate Shield Left_bar_bleue100/100Greed- Ultimate Shield Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Greed- Ultimate Shield Vide
PostSubject: Greed- Ultimate Shield   Greed- Ultimate Shield EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:06 pm

Greed
Greed- Ultimate Shield Greed%5B2%5D

Greed, the "Ultimate Shield," craves money, women, and other worldly possessions above all else. Because of this, he betrays the homunculi in both the anime and the manga, as working for them would deprive him of his greedy desires. He has the ability to rearrange the carbon molecules in his body to create a shield, hard as a diamond, that coats his body. Greed is introduced when he sends some of his chimera subordinates to capture Alphonse Elric. The State Military soon raids their location to rescue Al, and Greed's fate, from that point further, differs between adaptations.

In the manga and second anime, Wrath repeatedly kills Greed multiple times, finally managing to subdue him, and then takes him back to Father. Unwilling to rejoin them, Greed is melted down and returned to the form of the Philosopher's Stone, then consumed by Father. Later, Lin Yao, in his search for immortality, offers to become the new Greed. Greed is given complete control of Lin's body after Lin willingly relinquishes control, believing this to be the only way to gain immortality. Though this Greed initially has no recollections of his actions as the former Greed, Bido's death brings back the memories of all his loyal subordinates. Angry with Wrath for killing his "possessions," and further provoked by Lin, the new Greed defects from the homunculi once more, eventually letting Edward Elric join him for a short time.

In the first anime, Greed escapes the raid, fleeing to Dante's mansion. Dante, having created Greed when attempting to revive her dead lover, still retained the bones from his original body, which left him severely weakened. Edward Elric kills Greed soon after he was made to believe that Greed killed Dante, though not before leaving with the valuable knowledge of how to kill the homunculi. He is voiced by Junichi Suwabe in Japanese, and Chris Patton in English. His voice in the new series is provided by Yuichi Nakamura.
Back to top Go down
https://animeworldtuga.forumotion.com

Greed- Ultimate Shield

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime's world tuga :: Animes :: Full Metal Alchemist :: Characters sheet -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com