Anime's world tuga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of all the Fans of Animes!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AW's T, the forum where you can see all of your favourite animes! =D
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 48 on Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:19 am
Top posters
JSVS
Killua Zaoldyeck I_vote_lcapKillua Zaoldyeck I_voting_barKillua Zaoldyeck I_vote_rcap 
Zula Lee
Killua Zaoldyeck I_vote_lcapKillua Zaoldyeck I_voting_barKillua Zaoldyeck I_vote_rcap 
katskya7
Latest topics
» Bunta Fujiwara
Killua Zaoldyeck EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:42 pm by

» Extra Stage 2
Killua Zaoldyeck EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm by

» Battle Stage 2
Killua Zaoldyeck EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Fourth Stage
Killua Zaoldyeck EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Battle Stage
Killua Zaoldyeck EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm by

» Maria Asagi
Killua Zaoldyeck EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:57 pm by

» Rules [Read please]
Killua Zaoldyeck EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:46 pm by

» Zula Lee
Killua Zaoldyeck EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:27 am by

» -------------->Red
Killua Zaoldyeck EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 am by

Navegação
 Portal
 Índice
 Membros
 FAQ
 Buscar
Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is zesyiga

Our users have posted a total of 235 messages in 222 subjects
Parceiros
Killua Zaoldyeck Bannernfx22
Poll

Killua Zaoldyeck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
JSVS
Admin
JSVS

Pontos : 11499

Ficha do personagem
Killua Zaoldyeck Left_bar_bleue100/100Killua Zaoldyeck Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Killua Zaoldyeck Vide
PostSubject: Killua Zaoldyeck   Killua Zaoldyeck EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:05 pm

Killua
Killua Zaoldyeck Killua

From the outside, Killua seems just to be the rich boy; cheeky, cheerful, has a sweet tooth, and full of mischievous ideas. However, his ruthlessness and aptitude in killing shows the other side of him-- deadly, violent and bloodthirsty.

Having been repeatedly tortured since birth, Killua has been conditioned to possess extreme tolerance for poison, electricity and pain. He possesses extraordinary agility and strength that makes Killua a one man killing machine-- not one to be trifled with, as many of his adversaries had witnessed.

However, until recently, his greatest flaw was to fear those who are more powerful than him, one of whom is his elder brother, Illumi. Killua had been trained as an assassin by his brother to be extremely cautious that he only engages in combat provided that victory is absolutely certain. This impeded him as a Hunter, as Biscuit stated more than once that victory is never certain, and that depending on the circumstances, a person has the potential to defeat a stronger opponent.

Killua struggled with these conflicting ideas during the latter half of the series, as he started to encounter stronger opponents. However, his brother's teachings remained firmly entrenched in his mind, to the point that Biscuit prophesied that he would one day abandon Gon because of this. Biscuit gave Killua an ultimatum: Defeat Shoot to claim the right to go with Gon and fight the Chimera Ants. Killua lost, and resolved to leave after Gon had recovered from his fight, protecting him in the meantime.

Finally he had to face Biscuit's prophecy when he encountered a Chimera ant while Gon (who couldn't use nen at the time) wasn't far off and had no way to defend himself. Killua made an attempt to save Gon. While fighting with the Chimera Ant, Killua is also battling his inner-self. Preoccupied, Killua is losing to the chimera ant. At the last moment, Killua realized that Illumi had implanted a needle in his brain way back in the first Hunter Exam. This needle was responsible for forcing Killua to retreat and jailed himself on his comfort zone whenever any situation would potentially endanger his life. Upon extracting the needle, Killua was freed from this restraint and gained full control of his subconscious to make his own decision whether or not to flee whenever there is a need to fight stronger opponents.

In the first part of the series, Killua does not employ or use any weapons in combat. Instead, he relies on several assassination arts passed down to him through his family. These include adjusting his fingernails into claws and the Echo--a motion that creates an afterimage of the body through a varying cadence of steps.

During the Greed Island story arc, Killua begins using yo-yos made of a special metal alloy in combat. The yo-yos are extremely durable and heavy, weighing 50 kilograms each. They can be used in conjunction with Killua's Hatsu as well. Killua is reluctant to use the yo-yos in combat thus using only his raw physical abilities in order for his opponent to know as little about his combat abilities as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://animeworldtuga.forumotion.com

Killua Zaoldyeck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime's world tuga :: Animes :: Hunter X Hunter :: Characters sheet -
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com