Anime's world tuga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of all the Fans of Animes!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AW's T, the forum where you can see all of your favourite animes! =D
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 48 on Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:19 am
Top posters
JSVS
Balalaica- Hotel Moscow I_vote_lcapBalalaica- Hotel Moscow I_voting_barBalalaica- Hotel Moscow I_vote_rcap 
Zula Lee
Balalaica- Hotel Moscow I_vote_lcapBalalaica- Hotel Moscow I_voting_barBalalaica- Hotel Moscow I_vote_rcap 
katskya7
Latest topics
» Bunta Fujiwara
Balalaica- Hotel Moscow EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:42 pm by

» Extra Stage 2
Balalaica- Hotel Moscow EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm by

» Battle Stage 2
Balalaica- Hotel Moscow EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Fourth Stage
Balalaica- Hotel Moscow EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Battle Stage
Balalaica- Hotel Moscow EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm by

» Maria Asagi
Balalaica- Hotel Moscow EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:57 pm by

» Rules [Read please]
Balalaica- Hotel Moscow EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:46 pm by

» Zula Lee
Balalaica- Hotel Moscow EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:27 am by

» -------------->Red
Balalaica- Hotel Moscow EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 am by

Navegação
 Portal
 Índice
 Membros
 FAQ
 Buscar
Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is zesyiga

Our users have posted a total of 235 messages in 222 subjects
Parceiros
Balalaica- Hotel Moscow Bannernfx22
Poll

Balalaica- Hotel Moscow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
JSVS
Admin
JSVS

Pontos : 11481

Ficha do personagem
Balalaica- Hotel Moscow Left_bar_bleue100/100Balalaica- Hotel Moscow Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Balalaica- Hotel Moscow Vide
PostSubject: Balalaica- Hotel Moscow   Balalaica- Hotel Moscow EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:50 pm

Balalaica

Balalaica- Hotel Moscow Balalaika%5B2%5D

Balalaika is the boss of Hotel Moscow. Real name — Vladilena (reduction from Vladimir Ilich Lenin). She was brought up by her grandfather, the high-ranking military head of the USSR. Her father, presumably, has been condemned or has run away from the USSR.

Before joining the mafia, Balalika was a captain in the Soviet Army, Vozdushno-Desantnye Vojska paratrooper and a veteran of the Soviet war in Afghanistan. A fine marksman and sniper, she received the nickname ("balalaika" — one of Soviet army's slang terms for the Dragunov sniper rifle). Due to Balalaika's leadership during the hellish fighting in Afghanistan, her men look up to her as their superior and will do just about anything upon her orders. As a combat officer, she is a skilled strategist and well-rounded fighter, capable of taking care of herself despite the fact that all of her troopers, including Boris, often worry for her. Although she has shown herself to be rather cynical on occasion, she is also a pragmatic and professional businesswoman. She frequently employs Dutch and the Lagoon Company, apparently because they share a mutual respect.

Balalaika can be easily identified by the burn marks which scar most of the right side of her face, neck and chest which she sustained in Afghanistan, earning her the nickname "Fry-Face" by those who dislike her. She has long blonde hair, and usually wears a military greatcoat, thrown over a low-cut business suit. She always smoking a cigar, in contrast with the other characters who smoke cigarettes. In view of her participation in the Soviet war in Afghanistan and the missed possibility to take part in the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles, it is possible to define her age between 31 and 35 years.

Balalaika is also one of the few people to earn the respect of Revy. In turn, Balalaika also seems to hold Rock in high regard, sometimes relying on his knowledge and business skills.

In critical operations, Balalaika calls upon a personal cadre of ex-Vozdushno-Desantnye Vojska and Spetsnaz commandos who had seen action in Afghanistan against mujahedeen fighters. Known as the Desantniki, they act as Hotel Moscow's special ops team.

When conducting foreign operations from Thai soil, she uses the Russian cargo ship Maria Zeleska as a legal cover from the police and various law enforcement agencies. In spite of the fact that the Balalaika is in the Interpol list, she use the real name in Japan, being covered with diplomatic immunity.
Back to top Go down
https://animeworldtuga.forumotion.com

Balalaica- Hotel Moscow

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime's world tuga :: Animes :: Black Lagoon :: Characters sheet -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com