Anime's world tuga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of all the Fans of Animes!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AW's T, the forum where you can see all of your favourite animes! =D
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 48 on Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:19 am
Top posters
JSVS
Avatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth I_vote_lcapAvatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth I_voting_barAvatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth I_vote_rcap 
Zula Lee
Avatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth I_vote_lcapAvatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth I_voting_barAvatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth I_vote_rcap 
katskya7
Latest topics
» Bunta Fujiwara
Avatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:42 pm by

» Extra Stage 2
Avatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm by

» Battle Stage 2
Avatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Fourth Stage
Avatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Battle Stage
Avatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm by

» Maria Asagi
Avatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:57 pm by

» Rules [Read please]
Avatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:46 pm by

» Zula Lee
Avatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:27 am by

» -------------->Red
Avatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 am by

Navegação
 Portal
 Índice
 Membros
 FAQ
 Buscar
Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is zesyiga

Our users have posted a total of 235 messages in 222 subjects
Parceiros
Avatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth Bannernfx22
Poll

Avatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
JSVS
Admin
JSVS

Pontos : 11497

Ficha do personagem
Avatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth Left_bar_bleue100/100Avatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Avatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth Vide
PostSubject: Avatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth   Avatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:36 pm

Book 2- Earth
Avatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth 83b

Chapter 1-the State Avatar
After the victory in the tribe of northern water against the fire nation, Last Airbender episodes and friends goes to the South of the Kingdom of the Earth. Meanwhile, Zuko and Iroh are misled by blue saying to them that bring them back to the fire nation.

Chapter 2-cave Valentine
To continue the path, Last Airbender episodes, Katara, Sokka, Momo, Appa and some nomads through a cave, the cave of the two lovers. According to legend, to go out of the cave we must believe in love.

Chapter 3-the return to Omashu
Katara Sokka Last Airbender episodes, and receive a bad news in that Bumi was captured and try to "left" with blue.

Chapter 4-the wetland
Last Airbender episodes, Katara and Sokka entering a morass that has many illusions. Sokka has a vision of Yue, Katara has a vision of his mother and Last Airbender episodes has a vision of a girl with a boar albacore (Toph).

Chapter 5-day avatar
Last Airbender episodes, Katara and Sokka go to a city on the day of the avatar. From the beginning, they felt that it was a tribute to the avatars, but see that a huge protest dolls Giants are burned. The people think Last Airbender episodes in their lifetime, killed Shi, the conqueror.

Chapter 6-the villain blind
Last Airbender episodes, Katara and Sokka know Toph, a blind ground dobradora that can enxeragar through by feet and by folding the Earth. Last Airbender episodes asks her to be his teacher folding Earth.

Chapter 7-Zuko alone
Zuko is alone without his uncle and passes through a city of the Kingdom of Earth dominated by poor soldiers of the nation. During this voyage, Zuko recalls its past with her mother

Chapter 8-the persecution
The group is adapts with it, but Katara Toph and discuss. Blue, Ty Lee and may have been hunting Last Airbender episodes, Katara, Sokka and Toph.

Chapter 9-difficult
The day arrived, Last Airbender episodes will begin to learn how to fold the Earth but trouble. The same happens with Zuko, who is trying to learn how to fold the breakneck but learns to redirect it.

Chapter 10-the library
Last Airbender episodes asks for your friends to visit places he visited 100 years, one of them is in the desert. In the tour, the group know Zei, Professor of anthropology at the University of Ba Sing. Zei tells them that there is an underground library and Sokka thinks a good idea to visit because they can find something to defeat the fire nation. The Group discovers that before the Comet Sozin arrives, there will be a solar eclipse that leave the prize-doubling firearms without its folds.

Chapter 11-the desert
Appa is stolen and now the group will leave desert alone, at risk of life. Last Airbender episodes is with great anger, Katara is trying to keep calm and achieve a solution, Sokka is enraged because of the effect of a cactus, juice and Toph can see in the sand.

Chapter 12-crossing the serpent
The group comes ever closer to Ba Sing if, now they just need to go train travel in the meantime, however, a couple with pregnant woman lost their passes. The group help going by the dangerous crossing of the serpent.

Chapter 13-drill
The group sees a huge fire drill trying nation enters into Ba Sing. It is commanded by blue, Mai and Ty Lee. They try to stop the drill before drill between in the city.

Chapter 14-the city ramparts of secrets
The Group finally arrives in Ba Sing. For immediately, they want to talk to the King, but this will have to wait a month. They go to a party and long-everything about the city of secrets.

Chapter 15-the tales of BA Sing if
This episode account the lives of the characters in Ba Sing. Iroh makes a picnic in tribute to his son killed Lu Toph Katara and ten will a spa, Last Airbender episodes makes a Zoo animal Zuko has a meeting with a girl, poetry and Sokka makes Momo has problems with tigers. In the episode, there is a tribute to his late of Mako, Iroh.

Chapter 16-day lost Appa
The episode shows what happened with Appa after being stolen by prize-doubling desert sand. As a bison albacore can have entered into so much confusion.

Chapter 17-Lake Laogai camps
Ba Sing if is more different than I had imagined group. They discover that Long Feng stole its bison for blackmailing and forming brainwashing in people. Help the Group inkjet to find Appa, successfully.

Chapter 18-the King of Earth
The Group wants in any way give information to the King of the land that the Solar Eclipse and leave the fire inofencivos prize-doubling. With this, they break down the barrier of Earth Kingdom soldiers and shows to the King that there is a war going on.

Chapter 19-the guru
Reecontra-if Sokka finally with his father, Last Airbender episodes will air East temple to try and control the State avatar with a guru, Toph will see his mother but is captured and Katara and Momo are Ba Sing to speak to the King on the solar eclipse.

Chapter 20-Encruzilhadas destination
Katara is secured joint Zuko and the rest of the group more Iroh save it. Now makes his choice Zuko by choosing be blue side. Last Airbender episodes avatar is dead and saved state after by Katara with water from the spirit of Oasis.
Back to top Go down
https://animeworldtuga.forumotion.com

Avatar the last airbender-Book 2: Earth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime's world tuga :: Animes :: Avatar :: Series Resume -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com