Anime's world tuga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of all the Fans of Animes!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AW's T, the forum where you can see all of your favourite animes! =D
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 48 on Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:19 am
Top posters
JSVS
Bunta Fujiwara I_vote_lcapBunta Fujiwara I_voting_barBunta Fujiwara I_vote_rcap 
Zula Lee
katskya7
Latest topics
» Bunta Fujiwara
Bunta Fujiwara EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:42 pm by

» Extra Stage 2
Bunta Fujiwara EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm by

» Battle Stage 2
Bunta Fujiwara EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Fourth Stage
Bunta Fujiwara EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Battle Stage
Bunta Fujiwara EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm by

» Maria Asagi
Bunta Fujiwara EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:57 pm by

» Rules [Read please]
Bunta Fujiwara EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:46 pm by

» Zula Lee
Bunta Fujiwara EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:27 am by

» -------------->Red
Bunta Fujiwara EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 am by

Navegação
 Portal
 Índice
 Membros
 FAQ
 Buscar
Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is zesyiga

Our users have posted a total of 235 messages in 222 subjects
Parceiros
Bunta Fujiwara Bannernfx22
Poll

Bunta Fujiwara

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
JSVS
Admin
JSVS

Pontos : 11419

Ficha do personagem
Bunta Fujiwara Left_bar_bleue100/100Bunta Fujiwara Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Bunta Fujiwara Vide
PostSubject: Bunta Fujiwara   Bunta Fujiwara EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:42 pm

Bunta Fujiwara
Bunta Fujiwara Buntab

Bunta Fujiwara is the owner of a tofu shop in Akina, and the father of Takumi. He used to be the No.1 downhill racer in Mt. Akina years ago, but he no longer races, preferring to guide Takumi's racing development. He is the original driver of the mysterious "white ghost of Akina" AE86 Sprinter Trueno that holds the record of the fastest downhill time at Akina. Bunta has a unique way of training his son to drive—every morning when Takumi delivers tofu, Bunta gives Takumi a cup of water. The cup of water is placed in the drink holder; Takumi must not spill even a drop of it while he is driving. This is ostensibly to prevent breaking the tofu in the boot, but it forces Takumi to drive very smoothly. As for Bunta, he is still considered the best downhill racer in Akina. We see proof of this early in the series as he pushes the Trueno with Yuuichi in the passenger seat lighting a cigarette while drifting around a corner.

Later in the series, Takumi used the Trueno more than Bunta, so he gave the car to Takumi. While test driving a Subaru Impreza WRX STI Type R Version V on Akina, Bunta defeated his son, inducing a 4WD complex in Takumi. Bunta decided to buy the car, but hid this fact from Takumi for some time (Fourth Stage, 14th episode). After revealing that he was the driver, he then told Takumi to alternate between the Impreza and his Eight-Six for deliveries—another strategy to improve Takumi as a driver, showing him the potential of modern cars, and the characteristics of 4WD. While this shows his training strategy, we still see that Bunta is, once again, proven to be the most formidable opponent in Akina.

(Trivia: - There is a lot of confusion about Bunta’s car. It is a Subaru Impreza GC8 (C = Coupe, M = Sedan F = Wagon). Many confuse his car with the legendary Subaru Impreza 22B. This is because Bunta’s Impreza is not wearing the stock Version V front bumper, but rather the STi Sport Bumper which looks identical in almost every way to the 22B stock front bumper. It also has different rims compared to the GC8 and 22B.

- In the anime and the arcade series, Bunta's Impreza is colored Sonic Blue Mica but in the original manga, it was colored Gun Metal Gray.)
Back to top Go down
https://animeworldtuga.forumotion.com

Bunta Fujiwara

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime's world tuga :: Animes :: Initial D :: Characters sheet -
Create a forum | Art, Culture and Leisures | Mangas | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com